Code of Conduct
- Every student should carry with him/her the school diary and identity card failing which they will not be allowed to enter the class, labs, library and school functions.
- Students should wear the school uniform on all Class days and for school functions.
- For general leave it should be entered hi 'Absentee Record' and signed by Parents.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 15 consecutive days renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 90% of the attendance in the academic session to make them eligible to sit for final examination. The percentage, however could be relaxed on medical grounds.
- Students must obey the instructions of Head boy/girl, Vice I-lead boy/girl, prefects, Captains, Monitors and other students on duty.
- Any damage done to the school property must be made good by the offender. The decision of the principal in this matter shall be final
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case, a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action shall be taken against the student.
- No student shall indulge in any of the following practice namely-
- Students should get their Report Cards signed by their Parents/Guardians within three days of the receipt of the report cards and return them to the class teacher. If lost or damaged, a fine will be imposed.
(a) Spitting in on near the school building. (b) Damaging of disfiguring the school property. (c) Smoking and chewing pan masala/tabacoo. (d) Any form of gambling. (e) Rowdyism or rude behavior (f) Use of violence in any form